AnimeMS
We see you don't have a account with AnimeMS forums or you were logged off automatically please create an account or log in. Thanks and enjoy your stay in AnimeMS!
AnimeMS
We see you don't have a account with AnimeMS forums or you were logged off automatically please create an account or log in. Thanks and enjoy your stay in AnimeMS!
AnimeMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To AnimeMS v83: We Hope You Enjoy Your Stay!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Autodesk Inventor 2013 Build 138 Portable Autodesk Inventor Professional 2012 SP1 Build 190
Miyuki's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 10:39 pm by 

» 
Miyuki's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 6:04 pm by zeeshan

» I ban you for...
Miyuki's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 2:48 am by Eclipse

» Pointless game .___.
Miyuki's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 2:45 am by Eclipse

» My ign is Eclipse
Miyuki's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 2:42 am by Eclipse

» Where's everyone...?
Miyuki's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 1:47 am by Fade-Kun

» Fade-GameMaster Application
Miyuki's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 1:31 am by Fade-Kun

» Hello Hello~
Miyuki's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:55 am by MelodyCrisis♥

» [Wz}Moon's App [Again]
Miyuki's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 9:31 pm by Xylph

Vote For Us

Top 100 MapleStory sites

Miyuki's Game Master Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Miyuki
BEAST
BEAST
Miyuki

Anime Points : 451

Miyuki's Game Master Application Empty
PostSubject: Miyuki's Game Master Application   Miyuki's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 2:18 am

1. Name / Age / In-Game Character(s) / Time Zone / How Long Can You Play AnimeMS?

My name is Miyuki and I am 15 years old. My in game name is Miyuki. I live in Mountain Time Zone. I am computer schooled so it will probably take me at the most, 5 hours to do my schoolwork. Most of the time, it takes me 2-3 hours to do schoolwork. I usually wake up around 7-10am and I go to sleep around 11pm. On Tuesdays and Wednesdays I have cheerleading practice; I leave at 5pm and come back around 10pm. On Sundays I have church; I leave at 9am and come back around 1pm. If I do have something planned I will tell you in advanced.

2. In An Attempt To Get To Know You Better, Please Describe Yourself In AT LEAST 4 Sentences. It Can Be About Anything.

I'm serious and mature most of the time, but I can also be fun and random. I am very slow to anger and I am a nice person. I'm a little shy but, I love making friends and helping people. Right now I am learning Japanese, the basics of programming, VB.Net, and Java. I learn really fast, and if I don't get it I keep trying until I get it down. My dream is to get masters in programming (specializing in games) and bachelors in music. I want to be able to make amazing games and have my own game company (I know that is a big dream but I think I can do it).

3. A. How Long Have You Been Playing MapleStory?

I have been playing Maplestory since 2008. I started playing Maplestory private servers also in 2008, 2 months after I started playing Global Maplestory. I found out about Maplestory private servers when I was randomly going through anime music videos and I ran into an advertisement for a Maplestory private server. My first Maplestory private server was Bankaistory. I also play Korean Maplestory.

4. How Long Have You Been Playing AnimeMS?

I just started playing yesterday. I know 1 day isn't long but, this server just came out. Like I said above, I learn fast I already know a lot about the server. I think it makes up for 1 day of playing.

5. What Separates You From Other Applicants?

What separates me from other applicants is that, I am going to get masters in programming when I am older, and I am currently studying Java and VB.Net. Not a lot of people have GM experience and proof with it. In the server, I saw that no one really comes on in the morning. I have a flexible schedule. I may not be an adult and out of school, but I am computer schooled which means I can be on all day.

6. Do You Have Any GM Experience? (Saying No Won't Count Against You)

I was a GM in DinoStory which was version v75. It closed down 6 months after I became a GM. I was also a GM in KoinStory v83 it sadly closed down after 3-4 months after I became a GM. I always named myself Mimi, but this server I decided to name myself Miyuki. This is my proof:

Proof for DinoStory
www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCslkH8E4A8

and if you're wondering why the account is iaremichellex3 Michelle is my American name.

https://s1116.photobucket.com/albums/k579/ItzNomi/?action=view¤t=BannedStory_canvas.png#!oZZ5QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs1116.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fk579%2FItzNomi%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3DDinostorystaff.jpg

Proof for KoinStory

https://s1116.photobucket.com/albums/k579/ItzNomi/?action=view¤t=UntitledTime0_09_4418.jpg

https://s1116.photobucket.com/albums/k579/ItzNomi/?action=view¤t=UntitledTime0_09_4418.jpg#!oZZ7QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs1116.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fk579%2FItzNomi%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3DUntitledTime0_08_4415.jpg

OK. A Little Bit More Detailed Questions:

7. In A Situation When There Are 15 New Characters Coming Up To You And Constantly Talking And Whispering To You Requesting To Be GMs, What Would You Do? If You Have To Say No To Them, How Will You Say It?

Well, if the GM applications are open I would tell them to make an application. If they weren't open, then I would tell them, "Begging for a Game Master position isn't going to help you. The applications are closed right now. The owner or one of the staff will notify everyone when we have a position open."

8. You've Caught Someone Hacking. Definitely Hacking. What Do You Do?

I don't know the Game Master rules but, if GMs are allowed to ban without asking the owner; I will take a couple screenshots, then I will ban them. If they try to say I am lying then I will have proof. If GMs need to have Owner's permission before banning, then I will take screenshots and send them to the Owner and/or post it on the forums. Then if the Owner says I can, I will then I will ban the hacker.

9. What Is The ONE Thing You Don't Like About Bad GMs? What Would You Do Differently?

I do not like it when GMs are ignorant and unfriendly. I would try my best to answer everyone's questions. I will let players know that I am afk or too busy to answer. I would tell them to ask later, or ask another GM. I am a very friendly person even though I appear to be shy at first. I will help whoever needs help and I want to befriend everyone I can on the server.

10. What Do You Think A GM Is Or Should Represent?

I think a GM is someone who keeps chaos under control. They ban dupers, hackers, and people breaking the rules. They also bring fun events for players so they don't get bored. A GM also helps with questions and helps the owner so the owner doesn't have to keep up with so much.

11. If You Were NOT Chosen As A GM, What Will You Do?

I would continue to play the server as anyone else normally would, it's not like it's the end of the world if I didn't get chosen. Sure there would be some sorrow, but it's not like I NEED GM to help people or have fun. (:

12. Any Last Words? Speak Now, Or Forever Hold Your Piece.

Well, I've been animating on Youtube since September 5th, 2008. I also had some lessons on animating. I can make videos and advertise for the server and it won't looks cruddy.

Here is some examples of my stuff. I have a lot of accounts... I couldn't decide on a name... ;-; still can't.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rJTiIMxrfs

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebyM0LpHsIU

I messed up on one part of that... but other than that it was good... ;-;

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t5ghnPgyV8

This one is kinda embarrassing....

www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfBJv5PeXVE

This one is soooo embarrassing but the animating isn't so bad.

13. Can you CODE or do any GFX design?

Well I can't really code for maplestory yet. I can code with VB.Net and only 1 thing with Java. I have a lot to learn, but I can do GFX. Here is some of my work.
I made this for my FAM in Redbana Audition.

https://s1116.photobucket.com/albums/k579/ItzNomi/?action=view¤t=Bannerrrr.jpg

uhh couple icons I made with Dream Of Mirror Online R.I.P DOMO :C

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m69h4RkxYIc

This was my first GIF

https://s1116.photobucket.com/albums/k579/ItzNomi/?action=view¤t=Siggyyyyy.gif

It kinda messed up when I uploaded it

Contact info:

Last edited by Miyuki on Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
BEAST
BEAST
Miyuki

PostSubject: Re: Miyuki's Game Master Application   Miyuki's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 2:18 am

Just in case I'm not GM or anything I'm re-posting this. (:
Back to top Go down
SaberHime
BEAST
BEAST
SaberHime

Anime Points : 338

PostSubject: Re: Miyuki's Game Master Application   Miyuki's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 3:26 am

o0 but u are .__.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RevolutionSaber
Miyuki
BEAST
BEAST
Miyuki

PostSubject: Re: Miyuki's Game Master Application   Miyuki's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 1:24 pm

I don't know anymore D: It's really confusing right now. I'm pretty sure i'm getting it but just in case I'm re-posting.
Back to top Go down
Luke
GM
GM
Luke

Anime Points : 45

PostSubject: Re: Miyuki's Game Master Application   Miyuki's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 8:46 pm

Miyuki deserves to be gm
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
BEAST
BEAST
Miyuki

PostSubject: Re: Miyuki's Game Master Application   Miyuki's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 8:47 pm

Oh thanks Luke (:
Back to top Go down
Derp
Derp

Anime Points : 57

PostSubject: Re: Miyuki's Game Master Application   Miyuki's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 9:17 pm

+1 on Luke
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
BEAST
BEAST
Miyuki

PostSubject: Re: Miyuki's Game Master Application   Miyuki's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 1:31 pm

Thanks I think.... -confuzzled-.
Back to top Go down
♫Ashley♫
Special Member
Special Member
♫Ashley♫

Anime Points : 193
Location : Private world with just me, myself, I and miyuki :P

PostSubject: Re: Miyuki's Game Master Application   Miyuki's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 4:05 pm

GOod job Razz this time for sure
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
BEAST
BEAST
Miyuki

PostSubject: Re: Miyuki's Game Master Application   Miyuki's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 7:53 pm

Thanks ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miyuki's Game Master Application   Miyuki's Game Master Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miyuki's Game Master Application
Page 1 of 1