AnimeMS
We see you don't have a account with AnimeMS forums or you were logged off automatically please create an account or log in. Thanks and enjoy your stay in AnimeMS!
AnimeMS
We see you don't have a account with AnimeMS forums or you were logged off automatically please create an account or log in. Thanks and enjoy your stay in AnimeMS!
AnimeMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To AnimeMS v83: We Hope You Enjoy Your Stay!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Autodesk Inventor 2013 Build 138 Portable Autodesk Inventor Professional 2012 SP1 Build 190
Innocence's GM application I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 10:39 pm by 

» 
Innocence's GM application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 6:04 pm by zeeshan

» I ban you for...
Innocence's GM application I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 2:48 am by Eclipse

» Pointless game .___.
Innocence's GM application I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 2:45 am by Eclipse

» My ign is Eclipse
Innocence's GM application I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 2:42 am by Eclipse

» Where's everyone...?
Innocence's GM application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 1:47 am by Fade-Kun

» Fade-GameMaster Application
Innocence's GM application I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 1:31 am by Fade-Kun

» Hello Hello~
Innocence's GM application I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:55 am by MelodyCrisis♥

» [Wz}Moon's App [Again]
Innocence's GM application I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 9:31 pm by Xylph

Vote For Us

Top 100 MapleStory sites

Innocence's GM application

Go down 
+2
Miyuki
Innocence
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Innocence
VIP
VIP
Innocence

Anime Points : 350

Innocence's GM application Empty
PostSubject: Innocence's GM application   Innocence's GM application I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 10:44 am

1. Name / Age / In-Game Character(s) / Time Zone / How Long Can You Play AnimeMS?

Name: Jonathon

In-Game Character(s): Innocence & Johnny

Time Zone: Eastern

I can play AnimeMS up to 5-8 hours a day, maybe longer. I've already put a lot of work, effort, and time into this game helping others and also Rebirthing.

2. In An Attempt To Get To Know You Better, Please Describe Yourself In AT LEAST 4 Sentences. It Can Be About Anything.

I'm a very hard working person, I believe in professionalism to a certain degree. I'm easy to get a long with, and I do enjoy talking to new players, helping them out and engaging and or hosting events. I know when it's time to joke around, have fun, and I know when it's time to be serious and finish what needs to be done.

3. A. How Long Have You Been Playing MapleStory?

I've been playing Maplestory from approximately 2007.

4. B. How Long Have You Been Playing AnimeMS?

I've been playing AnimeMS every since October 3rd, 2012.

5. What Separates You From Other Applicants?

I'm a very unique person, I'm a one of a kind person and I'd be a great addition to the staff team as I have a lot of experience in different staff positions, and different game types. I can also relate to players, and sort out fights, arguments, and problems very easily and quickly with a stable and straight forward point.

6. Do You Have Any GM Experience? (Saying No Won't Count Against You)

I do have a lot of GM experience in multiple games, I've been playing Maplestory Private Servers for quiet some time, Unfortunately, I don't have any screenshots to provide evidence that I've actually been a GM on Maplestory Private Servers, But the experience and professionalism I will display will hopefully prove that for me.

More detailed questions:

7. In A Situation When There Are 15 New Characters Coming Up To You And Constantly Talking And Whispering To You Requesting To Be GMs, What Would You Do? If You Have To Say No To Them, How Will You Say It?

I would kindly tell them how to get GM position, and I would tell them to apply. If applications were closed, I'd still tell them about the application, but not to make one just of yet. If they continue to ask me about it, I would try to explain it further more with respect and try to get to the point in hopes they will understand and be aware now.

8. You've Caught Someone Hacking. Definitely Hacking. What Do You Do?

I would gather a few screenshots showing evidence that he was hacking, I would try to go on an alternate account and see if I can get him to confess if he is actually hacking. I would ban the player hacking with all the evidence I have and then later post it on the Forums as soon as I made the ban and show the proof of which as why I banned him.

9. What Is The ONE Thing You Don't Like About Bad GMs? What Would You Do Differently?

I don't like certain ways of GMs handling certain situations. Most GMs jump the gun, and not a lot of them, but there are a handful where they are bias and have favorites. I don't like how they're ignorant and they boss players around because they're higher authority. The players can choose the GM because of the vouches, and so GMs should show the same respect to players.

10. What Do You Think A GM Is Or Should Represent?

A GM is a GameMaster and a staff member. They should represent the server and the owner, as they are showing themselves as a good choice the owner has made. They show what type of characteristics that the owner is looking for to have as apart of his staff team.

11. If You Were NOT Chosen As A GM, What Will You Do?

If I wasn't chosen as a GM I would simply just wait a month if applications are still being accepted, create a completely different and revised edit of my application, and try to make my weak points stronger, and my strong points even stronger.

12. Any Last Words? Speak Now, Or Forever Hold Your Piece.

Thank you for reading my application, and good-luck to all those applying. I thank you for taking the time to revise and read what I have submitted and take my application into consideration.

13. Can you CODE or do any GFX design?

I can code to a certain degree, but GFX design I can't do. Al tho, I do know a lot of people that are able to create certain GFXs if I kindly ask them to do so.

Last edited by Innocence on Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
BEAST
BEAST
Miyuki

Anime Points : 451

PostSubject: Re: Innocence's GM application   Innocence's GM application I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 1:04 pm

You really improved your Game Master Application from your last one. The only thing I can find wrong is that, you didn't answer this question.

Quote :
8. You've Caught Someone Hacking. Definitely Hacking. What Do You Do?

Back to top Go down
Innocence
VIP
VIP
Innocence

PostSubject: Re: Innocence's GM application   Innocence's GM application I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 5:00 pm

Oh thanks, I missed that, I'll edit it and answer it in full sentences. Thank you for showing me that.

~Johnny
Back to top Go down
♫Ashley♫
Special Member
Special Member
♫Ashley♫

Anime Points : 193
Location : Private world with just me, myself, I and miyuki :P

PostSubject: Re: Innocence's GM application   Innocence's GM application I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 5:35 pm

good luck
Back to top Go down
Innocence
VIP
VIP
Innocence

PostSubject: Re: Innocence's GM application   Innocence's GM application I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 5:36 pm

Thank you very much.

~Johnny
Back to top Go down
curiosity.
BEAST
BEAST

Anime Points : 290

PostSubject: Re: Innocence's GM application   Innocence's GM application I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:16 pm

Nice application, short but to the point. :-)

I think you should get promoted because of all the hard work and dedication you put in to help the community. Goodluck! :-)
Back to top Go down
Innocence
VIP
VIP
Innocence

PostSubject: Re: Innocence's GM application   Innocence's GM application I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:17 pm

Ahh thanks, Hope to put more work once the new-server becomes online and active.

Hopefully there's no crashes and downtime's as much as the last vps had.

~Johnny
Back to top Go down
Xylph
Admin
Admin
Xylph

Anime Points : 21

PostSubject: Re: Innocence's GM application   Innocence's GM application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 1:44 pm

This is definitely a plus one for me. You've been working very hard for the position and helping a lot of people. You're mature and professional. I'll make sure to get my word in to Anime.
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
BEAST
BEAST
Miyuki

Anime Points : 451

PostSubject: Re: Innocence's GM application   Innocence's GM application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:40 pm

+1 cause I love you and your application is amazing and you work your butt off to help people<3
Back to top Go down
Free
Free

Anime Points : 67

PostSubject: Re: Innocence's GM application   Innocence's GM application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:20 pm

"You can always whisper me, and If I got some information, I'll let you know." -Innocence

exact quote from my post, "when the server crashes..." good luck man.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Brabbit609
Innocence
VIP
VIP
Innocence

PostSubject: Re: Innocence's GM application   Innocence's GM application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:25 pm

Thanks everyone ^_^.

Hope that the server will be on shortly.

~Johnny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Innocence's GM application   Innocence's GM application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Innocence's GM application
Page 1 of 1