AnimeMS
We see you don't have a account with AnimeMS forums or you were logged off automatically please create an account or log in. Thanks and enjoy your stay in AnimeMS!
AnimeMS
We see you don't have a account with AnimeMS forums or you were logged off automatically please create an account or log in. Thanks and enjoy your stay in AnimeMS!
AnimeMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To AnimeMS v83: We Hope You Enjoy Your Stay!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Autodesk Inventor 2013 Build 138 Portable Autodesk Inventor Professional 2012 SP1 Build 190
єχιℓє Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 10:39 pm by 

» 
єχιℓє Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 6:04 pm by zeeshan

» I ban you for...
єχιℓє Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 2:48 am by Eclipse

» Pointless game .___.
єχιℓє Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 2:45 am by Eclipse

» My ign is Eclipse
єχιℓє Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 2:42 am by Eclipse

» Where's everyone...?
єχιℓє Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 1:47 am by Fade-Kun

» Fade-GameMaster Application
єχιℓє Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 1:31 am by Fade-Kun

» Hello Hello~
єχιℓє Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:55 am by MelodyCrisis♥

» [Wz}Moon's App [Again]
єχιℓє Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 9:31 pm by Xylph

Vote For Us

Top 100 MapleStory sites

єχιℓє Game Master Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
єχιℓє
VIP
VIP
єχιℓє

Anime Points : 168

єχιℓє Game Master Application Empty
PostSubject: єχιℓє Game Master Application   єχιℓє Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 4:11 pm

1. Name / Age / In-Game Character(s) / Time Zone / How Long Can You Play AnimeMS?

Name: Adam

In-Game Character(s): Exile

Time Zone: GMT +10 (Australia)

I can play AnimeMS up to 5-8 hours a day, maybe longer.

2. In An Attempt To Get To Know You Better, Please Describe Yourself In AT LEAST 4 Sentences. It Can Be About Anything.

I am a very hard working person and although I believe in hard work and never giving up, I also believe being a Game Master gives you not only the right, but the responsibility to make everyone else who joins the server, have an enjoyable time.

3. A. How Long Have You Been Playing MapleStory?

I have been playing Maplestory for approximately 5 years.

4. B. How Long Have You Been Playing AnimeMS?

I joined AnimeMS on October 8th I believe, and started playing immediately

5. What Separates You From Other Applicants?

For one thing, this is totally the Owners choice of whether or not to pick me. I know somewhere in that life, you have read millions of these, summing up to the same old thing. But heres why you should pick me. Many people fill out gm applications expected to have more power over others, to do anything they want, to win every event, to order people around however they want to. I, on the other hand, don't think in that manner. The reason I'm filling out this GM Application, is because I believe that I can make this server a better place for not only me but everyone. Again, we are the role models for the upcoming future players and the present players. The players look up to us, to keep there community safe from hackers, flamers, trollers, etc. I believe I can make this server and also community a much better place

6. Do You Have Any GM Experience? (Saying No Won't Count Against You)

I do have GM experience in multiple servers, I have played MapleStory Private Servers for 2 years now, Unfortunately, I have a large folder full of my things which was deleted(Reason: the name was "Virus") and I will give you the screenshots as soo as possible, Though I have not only been a Game Master, I have also

More detailed questions:

7. In A Situation When There Are 15 New Characters Coming Up To You And Constantly Talking And Whispering To You Requesting To Be GMs, What Would You Do? If You Have To Say No To Them, How Will You Say It?

I would explain to them that to become a GM, they must do what must be done, I will explain that they must create an application, and not of just joined. And if they threaten to Attack the server like "Doop" did, I would simply ban them.

8. You've Caught Someone Hacking. Definitely Hacking. What Do You Do?
If I caught someone hacking, definitely hacking. I would first ScreenShot it, post it in the forums and then Ban them on the Owner's or HGM's Approval.

9. What Is The ONE Thing You Don't Like About Bad GMs? What Would You Do Differently?

Let's say that someone was flaming me constantly. What to do? A bad GM would flame back, argue back, spam back. How I would handle the situation? I would to be calm and collectible. I won't be rough and fight back. Gm's are supposed to be set as role models for the next players, and not the fighting buddies.

10. What Do You Think A GM Is Or Should Represent?

A GM is a member of staff. They should represent the server and the owner, they should make people think "Wow, what has he been smokin" and "YHeSoGreat", A GM also represents loyalty and trustworthiness.

11. If You Were NOT Chosen As A GM, What Will You Do?

Honestly, I would congrats the player(s) who did get chosen, I would say to myself better luck next time and try harder then I did before. Honestly, I would keep playing as a player, even if not a GM, I would always help others in need all the time. Encouragement and happiness is the key to success.

12. Any Last Words? Speak Now, Or Forever Hold Your Piece.

Thank you for reading my application.

13. Can you CODE or do any GFX design?

I can code and do a little GFX, I have a GFXer who does what I ask Surprised

єχιℓє Game Master Application Avatar_2869

Last edited by єχιℓє on Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
๖ۣۜAtσm
Leecher
Leecher
๖ۣۜAtσm

Anime Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: єχιℓє Game Master Application   єχιℓє Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:20 pm

Hi Exile I wondering what servers you were GM on?
Back to top Go down
єχιℓє
VIP
VIP
єχιℓє

PostSubject: Re: єχιℓє Game Master Application   єχιℓє Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 3:48 am

I will show evidence of the ones, saying them without evidence is like wanting a baby, and then using a condom
Back to top Go down
Luke
GM
GM
Luke

Anime Points : 45

PostSubject: Re: єχιℓє Game Master Application   єχιℓє Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:25 am

Interesting Metaphor... C:
Back to top Go down
єχιℓє
VIP
VIP
єχιℓє

PostSubject: Re: єχιℓє Game Master Application   єχιℓє Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 5:14 pm

It is very interesting, isn't it...
Back to top Go down
•(~.ινaη.~)-(~.gυιℓту.~)•
Leecher
Leecher
•(~.ινaη.~)-(~.gυιℓту.~)•

Anime Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: єχιℓє Game Master Application   єχιℓє Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 9:10 am

O.o
Back to top Go down
єχιℓє
VIP
VIP
єχιℓє

PostSubject: Re: єχιℓє Game Master Application   єχιℓє Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 2:14 pm

o.O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: єχιℓє Game Master Application   єχιℓє Game Master Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

єχιℓє Game Master Application
Page 1 of 1