AnimeMS
We see you don't have a account with AnimeMS forums or you were logged off automatically please create an account or log in. Thanks and enjoy your stay in AnimeMS!
AnimeMS
We see you don't have a account with AnimeMS forums or you were logged off automatically please create an account or log in. Thanks and enjoy your stay in AnimeMS!
AnimeMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To AnimeMS v83: We Hope You Enjoy Your Stay!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Autodesk Inventor 2013 Build 138 Portable Autodesk Inventor Professional 2012 SP1 Build 190
Fade-GameMaster Application I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 10:39 pm by 

» 
Fade-GameMaster Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 6:04 pm by zeeshan

» I ban you for...
Fade-GameMaster Application I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 2:48 am by Eclipse

» Pointless game .___.
Fade-GameMaster Application I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 2:45 am by Eclipse

» My ign is Eclipse
Fade-GameMaster Application I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 2:42 am by Eclipse

» Where's everyone...?
Fade-GameMaster Application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 1:47 am by Fade-Kun

» Fade-GameMaster Application
Fade-GameMaster Application I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 1:31 am by Fade-Kun

» Hello Hello~
Fade-GameMaster Application I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:55 am by MelodyCrisis♥

» [Wz}Moon's App [Again]
Fade-GameMaster Application I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 9:31 pm by Xylph

Vote For Us

Top 100 MapleStory sites

Fade-GameMaster Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fade-Kun
Leecher
Leecher
Fade-Kun

Anime Points : 7

Fade-GameMaster Application Empty
PostSubject: Fade-GameMaster Application   Fade-GameMaster Application I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:34 pm

1. Name / Age / In-Game Character(s) / Time Zone / How Long Can You Play AnimeMS?:My name is Jake Munday / My age is 13 (kinda young but smart) / My in game character is Genesis / Standard time zone: UTC/GMT -6 hours Daylight saving time:+1 hour Current time zone offset:UTC/GMT -5 hours Time zone abbreviation: CDT - Central Daylight Time / School days 3-9 hours. Weekends 6-12 hours.

2. In An Attempt To Get To Know You Better, Please Describe Yourself In AT LEAST 4 Sentences. It Can Be About Anything.:I am a 13 year old male. I take my jobs seriously not to put myself above others. I listen to my higher ups and don't argue or blackmail for higher ranking or something to make my authority higher. I am an only child so I will not have any interruptions with my computer for siblings.

3. A. How Long Have You Been Playing MapleStory?: Since 2008 so 4 years now.

4. B. How Long Have You Been Playing AnimeMS?:About a week, sorry it couldn't have been later.

5. What Separates You From Other Applicants?:There is nothing that can separate me from other applicants we all have the same purpose, to help the server whether or not they are lying or not is above my understanding.

6. Do You Have Any GM Experience? (Saying No Won't Count Against You): Yes i have GM experience with Maplestory Private Servers.

7. In A Situation When There Are 15 New Characters Coming Up To You And Constantly Talking And Whispering To You Requesting To Be GMs, What Would You Do? If You Have To Say No To Them, How Will You Say It?:I will tell them I am not the owner and that it is above any of my power and redirect them to the forum and inform them that they may need to be ready for rejection. If the apps are closed simply say that it is above my power and we have enough staff members and there is no room for any other GameMasters.

8. You've Caught Someone Hacking. Definitely Hacking. What Do You Do?:I would take a screen shot report it to my higher ups, post the information on the forum with the users IGN, I would then use temp ban until my higher ups have decided what to do with the hacker.

9. What Is The ONE Thing You Don't Like About Bad GMs? What Would You Do Differently?:They don't use their powers to help the server they use it to grief the server or camp in Henesys or the FreeMarket. They ban the other players for a false reason with no evidence what the player had done, and I would find bugs and hackers and have evidence they were hacking not immediately perma ban them.

10. What Do You Think A GM Is Or Should Represent?:GM's are the moderators of the server who help keep it in order and report any bugs to their higher ups or the Owner when the Owner is not around or busy. We represent the pride we would like to keep in the server and keep it in order so players may have an enjoyable time on the server without any bugs or hackers ruining it.

11. If You Were NOT Chosen As A GM, What Will You Do?:I would take the rejection find what I did wrong and try again in a year or so if the applications were still open. If not enjoy the server as it is with the GM's making the server an enjoyable place to be.

12. Any Last Words? Speak Now, Or Forever Hold Your Piece.:I enjoy this server as it is and would like to help keep it a safe place. If I am to get rejected so be it I will stay on the server anyways.

13. Can you CODE or do any GFX design?:I can GFX if you would like an example of my work all you need to do is ask some of it is edited some custom. I currently cannot code but I am learning the basics such as adding items, I should be done learning these in about a week or two.

Contact info:deltashadowxii, 【๖ۣۜΛdmin】•Fade-Kun or contact me on FaceBook if you would like the link to me just ask and I will give it to you but I would not recommend talking to my friends, they are kinda rude sometimes.

Last edited by Fade-Kun on Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MelodyCrisis♥
Leecher
Leecher
MelodyCrisis♥

Anime Points : 10

PostSubject: Re: Fade-GameMaster Application   Fade-GameMaster Application I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 12:16 pm

Gl~
Back to top Go down
Fade-Kun
Leecher
Leecher
Fade-Kun

Anime Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: Fade-GameMaster Application   Fade-GameMaster Application I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 1:31 am

Sorry I haven't been on like I said I would...school work -.- And thank you ^-^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fade-GameMaster Application   Fade-GameMaster Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fade-GameMaster Application
Page 1 of 1