AnimeMS
We see you don't have a account with AnimeMS forums or you were logged off automatically please create an account or log in. Thanks and enjoy your stay in AnimeMS!
AnimeMS
We see you don't have a account with AnimeMS forums or you were logged off automatically please create an account or log in. Thanks and enjoy your stay in AnimeMS!
AnimeMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To AnimeMS v83: We Hope You Enjoy Your Stay!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Autodesk Inventor 2013 Build 138 Portable Autodesk Inventor Professional 2012 SP1 Build 190
Items gone, once again. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 10:39 pm by 

» 
Items gone, once again. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 6:04 pm by zeeshan

» I ban you for...
Items gone, once again. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 2:48 am by Eclipse

» Pointless game .___.
Items gone, once again. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 2:45 am by Eclipse

» My ign is Eclipse
Items gone, once again. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 2:42 am by Eclipse

» Where's everyone...?
Items gone, once again. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 1:47 am by Fade-Kun

» Fade-GameMaster Application
Items gone, once again. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 1:31 am by Fade-Kun

» Hello Hello~
Items gone, once again. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:55 am by MelodyCrisis♥

» [Wz}Moon's App [Again]
Items gone, once again. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 9:31 pm by Xylph

Vote For Us

Top 100 MapleStory sites

Items gone, once again.

Go down 
+2
Miyuki
Innocence
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Innocence
VIP
VIP
Innocence

Anime Points : 350

Items gone, once again. Empty
PostSubject: Items gone, once again.   Items gone, once again. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 12:25 am

This is the second time, My items have been wiped.

It's not all my items this time, it's a selected few items. All my equips are gone, my onyx apples, and the demon elixirs are all gone.

My normal elixirs are still there, as well as all my inventory equip items. I don't know why this is only happening to my character, I want to know what's going to happen about this.

Also, all my set-up items are once again gone, so all my chairs are gone. My ETC and cash tab are all cleaned, so all my 900 GMLS are gone.

I need this problem fixed and my items returned. Too much hard work was put to be lost once again.

~Johnny

Back to top Go down
Miyuki
BEAST
BEAST
Miyuki

Anime Points : 451

PostSubject: Re: Items gone, once again.   Items gone, once again. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 12:40 am

If you look at the update it says a lot of things are going to be wiped... c:
Back to top Go down
Innocence
VIP
VIP
Innocence

PostSubject: Re: Items gone, once again.   Items gone, once again. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 12:41 am

I know, But my inventory wasn't wiped, If they're going to wipe my equips, it should be the entire account, I had all my msis and IOCs with me.

Also, they said I was going to get back all my items, and if not all, a majority of them, if and when the wipe occurs.

~Johnny
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
BEAST
BEAST
Miyuki

Anime Points : 451

PostSubject: Re: Items gone, once again.   Items gone, once again. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 12:42 am

Oh... o3o well then idk...
Back to top Go down
SaberHime
BEAST
BEAST
SaberHime

Anime Points : 338

PostSubject: Re: Items gone, once again.   Items gone, once again. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 1:17 am

Well i suggest you change your password before more thing is gone (might be people hacking your account.)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RevolutionSaber
Innocence
VIP
VIP
Innocence

PostSubject: Re: Items gone, once again.   Items gone, once again. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 1:36 am

I highly doubt anyone has access to my account other then the administrators. My best friend knows my password, but I've known him for 11 years and that itself pretty much explains why I can trust him.

~Johnny
Back to top Go down
Leecher

Anime Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: Items gone, once again.   Items gone, once again. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:44 am

T'is a harsh world we are living in. Never had that feeling of spending a crapload of time on something then realising it was all for nothing. But i can tell that you are demanding some compensation for the inconveniences caused. You account may have been hacked OR the owners of the server are doing a preliminary wipe for their "enhanced server". I would agree that such a feat of (large number) of rebirths, items and cash is hard to achieve and should be compensated in some manner. The fundamental flaw of this is after the wipe, the "enchanced server" with 100x 20x 15x will not be on an even playing field with players compensated with msis or gmls. I would suggest to seek alternatives of compensation for your ambitious hard work.
Back to top Go down
Innocence
VIP
VIP
Innocence

PostSubject: Re: Items gone, once again.   Items gone, once again. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 2:35 pm

I don't believe there should be an alternative way to obtain something.

No matter the overall, I spent a lot of time even with the rates as high as they are now, that I would spend on the new rates when they are yet to come.

Also, it actually is fair, if you've rebirthed, spent a lot of time getting your msis, iocs, you should be compensated, and you most likely will. All because some players didn't have msi's and believe it'll be an unfair advantage, That's called being greedy.

If you didn't do the hard work, and others did but you don't want them to be compensated for it, that's called greed, It's not our faults we worked hard, but yet others were lazy.

~Johnny
Back to top Go down
Mikex
Founder
Founder
Mikex

Anime Points : 67

PostSubject: Re: Items gone, once again.   Items gone, once again. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:40 pm

Weird, we haven't done anything with that.
No wipes, nothing.
Back to top Go down
Innocence
VIP
VIP
Innocence

PostSubject: Re: Items gone, once again.   Items gone, once again. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 11:04 pm

Well, I want something to be done about this, I don't really want to keep losing items, then talking to the Administrators about this, It's becoming a nuisance :\

I know you guys don't want to hear it just as much as I don't want to say it.

Hope you guys find a solution, or we make one.

~Johnny
Back to top Go down
Mikex
Founder
Founder
Mikex

Anime Points : 67

PostSubject: Re: Items gone, once again.   Items gone, once again. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 12:28 am

Don't worry bro, When i go online, I will recover the items with you.
Back to top Go down
Innocence
VIP
VIP
Innocence

PostSubject: Re: Items gone, once again.   Items gone, once again. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 12:31 am

Alright, Sounds good ^^.

But, when will Vernons reset of the servers items, rebirths and etc be in action?

I don't want to get my items, and then bam, Have to spawn them again and waste both our times.

~Johnny
Back to top Go down
єχιℓє
VIP
VIP
єχιℓє

Anime Points : 168

PostSubject: Re: Items gone, once again.   Items gone, once again. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 2:46 am

I wonder who would of done this Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Items gone, once again.   Items gone, once again. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Items gone, once again.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeMS :: ¤ Server Support ¤ :: Technical Support-
Jump to: