AnimeMS
We see you don't have a account with AnimeMS forums or you were logged off automatically please create an account or log in. Thanks and enjoy your stay in AnimeMS!
AnimeMS
We see you don't have a account with AnimeMS forums or you were logged off automatically please create an account or log in. Thanks and enjoy your stay in AnimeMS!
AnimeMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To AnimeMS v83: We Hope You Enjoy Your Stay!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Autodesk Inventor 2013 Build 138 Portable Autodesk Inventor Professional 2012 SP1 Build 190
Did the forum lose my account info? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 10:39 pm by 

» 
Did the forum lose my account info? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 6:04 pm by zeeshan

» I ban you for...
Did the forum lose my account info? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 2:48 am by Eclipse

» Pointless game .___.
Did the forum lose my account info? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 2:45 am by Eclipse

» My ign is Eclipse
Did the forum lose my account info? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 2:42 am by Eclipse

» Where's everyone...?
Did the forum lose my account info? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 1:47 am by Fade-Kun

» Fade-GameMaster Application
Did the forum lose my account info? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 1:31 am by Fade-Kun

» Hello Hello~
Did the forum lose my account info? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:55 am by MelodyCrisis♥

» [Wz}Moon's App [Again]
Did the forum lose my account info? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 9:31 pm by Xylph

Vote For Us

Top 100 MapleStory sites

Did the forum lose my account info?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mobilederpjulie
Leecher
Leecher

Anime Points : 9

Did the forum lose my account info? Empty
PostSubject: Did the forum lose my account info?   Did the forum lose my account info? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 5:53 pm

So my regular account (Julie) is no longer able to log in. I have the e-mail with the account's information, but it says the password and username are wrong, and when I go to change the password, it just says that the e-mail address and the username don't match up. I know for a fact that the username and password are correct because I checked and doubled checked. I also had the account logged in on this computer ever since I registered.

Any help pleeease?
Thank you~

~Julie
Back to top Go down
Julie
BEAST
BEAST
Julie

Anime Points : 455

PostSubject: Re: Did the forum lose my account info?   Did the forum lose my account info? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 6:23 pm

Haha woops~ I didn't notice that changing your name on the forums changed your login name~
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
BEAST
BEAST
Miyuki

Anime Points : 451

PostSubject: Re: Did the forum lose my account info?   Did the forum lose my account info? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:16 pm

LOL so cute Very Happy.

Solved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did the forum lose my account info?   Did the forum lose my account info? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did the forum lose my account info?
Page 1 of 1