AnimeMS
We see you don't have a account with AnimeMS forums or you were logged off automatically please create an account or log in. Thanks and enjoy your stay in AnimeMS!
AnimeMS
We see you don't have a account with AnimeMS forums or you were logged off automatically please create an account or log in. Thanks and enjoy your stay in AnimeMS!
AnimeMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To AnimeMS v83: We Hope You Enjoy Your Stay!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Autodesk Inventor 2013 Build 138 Portable Autodesk Inventor Professional 2012 SP1 Build 190
Anna <3 Gm App I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 10:39 pm by 

» 
Anna <3 Gm App I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 6:04 pm by zeeshan

» I ban you for...
Anna <3 Gm App I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 2:48 am by Eclipse

» Pointless game .___.
Anna <3 Gm App I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 2:45 am by Eclipse

» My ign is Eclipse
Anna <3 Gm App I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 2:42 am by Eclipse

» Where's everyone...?
Anna <3 Gm App I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 1:47 am by Fade-Kun

» Fade-GameMaster Application
Anna <3 Gm App I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 1:31 am by Fade-Kun

» Hello Hello~
Anna <3 Gm App I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:55 am by MelodyCrisis♥

» [Wz}Moon's App [Again]
Anna <3 Gm App I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 9:31 pm by Xylph

Vote For Us

Top 100 MapleStory sites

Anna <3 Gm App

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AnnaTheBest

Anime Points : 24

Anna <3 Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Anna <3 Gm App   Anna <3 Gm App I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 8:42 am

Not the best application, but I will revise it if you give feedback <3.

Name and In Game Name
Anna Anna

Applying For
Game Moderator/Master/Meister

Languages
I know English,
Location and Time Zone
San Jose, California; (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time

Time Spent Online
It's summer, so I spend about 14-18 hours online each day(more or less). School will start on August 14th, so won't be on as much. I'll be at school for 8 hours.

How Long I Have Been Playing Anna
I have been playing AnimeMS since it was started, 2012, when I got bored of League of Legends. Sorry for applying in the same month I joined.

Experiences
Well, I was a GM for my cousin's first private server for a short while, but I have no proof. Therefore, I shall have no experience. This is my first time applying to be a GM. Maplestory expierence - I have been playing maplestory since it wasn't owned by Nexon. Took me 2 years to get to level 30. (But then again I only played 1-2 hour a day.)

Why Do You Want To Be A GM and Goals
I want to be a GM mainly because I want to host events. One might argue that you can host player events but I believe the player event prizes are crap and the kinds of events are limited. I also want to help people. Again, one might say that you can help people as a normal player too and I agree, but there are some things that players need help with that players can't solve such as unmuting muted people that participated in events when other GMs aren't on and also new players tend to ask for GMs. My Goal for this server is to have the best and nicest community. I am prepared for the consequences that are to await me if I become a GM.

What Would Anna Do If Two People Confronts Each Other In a Heated Battle
First, She will isolate the confronting players in different maps and ask of what happened. Then he'll find players to give him any background information on the fight, since humans tend to be retards. (No offense; I'm a retard too ^-^) Finally, after hearing all sides of the situation, he shall give judgement accordingly. Jed plans to have more than one GM to judge one's sentence.

What Would Anna Do If He Saw An Advertiser
He would screenshot and ban the advertiser.

What Would Anna Do If He Saw A Spammer
Anna really hates spammers. Anna would issue a warning telling them to be quiet. (equivalent to shut the hell up please) If the spammer keeps on spamming, Anna will mute them and throw them in jail.

What Would Anna Do If He Saw A Hacker
She would ban the hacker after he has taken a screenshot, posted it on forums, and tell them what they're banned for.

Hobbies
Well, I have been playing the violin for 8 years. I also like to read manga, watch anime, eat, sleep, sing, play badminton, help people, and most importantly to game. My favorite game are Maplestory

About Anna
First of all, the name "Anna" is a mistake made by the nurse. Thank the heavens, buddha, karma, god, jesus, christ, mary, jed, science, retards, and the nurse. Secondly, Anna is a patient, strict, straightforward, bad at arguing, lame, selfless, and truthful person so sorry if i offend you with my opinions. That can sometimes lead to short conversations and make him seem boring not because he's interesting or anything like that to begin with. However, he is very nice to people and is willing to give people second chances. Third of all, He likes solving problems and is rarely mad. He also knows nothing about the force and does not wish to join the dark side. Last but not least, Anna hopes to see you in game.

Contact Info
In-Game Name: Anna
AnimeMS Forum : AnnaTheBest
MSN: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by AnnaTheBest on Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
AnnaTheBest

Anna <3 Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna <3 Gm App   Anna <3 Gm App I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 8:43 am

Hope i get accepted Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Innocence
VIP
VIP
Innocence

Anime Points : 350

Anna <3 Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna <3 Gm App   Anna <3 Gm App I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 8:50 am

You should add some color to your application, as well make the answers a bit lengthy. Try not to include your name in the question and in the answer. Make them a bit more detailed.

~Johnny
Back to top Go down
AnnaTheBest

Anna <3 Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna <3 Gm App   Anna <3 Gm App I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 8:59 am

No NEED
Back to top Go down
Innocence
VIP
VIP
Innocence

Anna <3 Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna <3 Gm App   Anna <3 Gm App I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 9:11 am

Color makes the application appealing. No offense, your application looks to dull, and you've thrown your name too many times inside there, It seems repetitive.

~Johnny
Back to top Go down
AnnaTheBest

Anna <3 Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna <3 Gm App   Anna <3 Gm App I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 9:38 am

So !!!
Back to top Go down
AnnaTheBest

Anna <3 Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna <3 Gm App   Anna <3 Gm App I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 9:40 am

i dont need i say i dont need last word
Back to top Go down
Innocence
VIP
VIP
Innocence

Anna <3 Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna <3 Gm App   Anna <3 Gm App I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 9:47 am

AnnaTheBest wrote:

Time Spent Online
It's summer, so I spend about 14-18 hours online each day(more or less). School will start on August 14th, so won't be on as much. I'll be at school for 8 hours.

Was this application taken from another area? Because It's no longer summer, and we're in the middle of October?

~Johnny
Back to top Go down
AnnaTheBest

Anna <3 Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna <3 Gm App   Anna <3 Gm App I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 10:14 am

i have it on my notepad and u dont want me to become gm and u will see ill tell to anime
Back to top Go down
AnnaTheBest

Anna <3 Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna <3 Gm App   Anna <3 Gm App I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 10:14 am

and its not copy
Back to top Go down
AnnaTheBest

Anna <3 Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna <3 Gm App   Anna <3 Gm App I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 10:15 am

why i can't log on my id and pas ??
Back to top Go down
Innocence
VIP
VIP
Innocence

Anna <3 Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna <3 Gm App   Anna <3 Gm App I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 10:17 am

What are you going to tell Anime? I'm trying to help you and you're just taking my words and taking them into a negative feeling.

You need to fix your application.

~Johnny
Back to top Go down
AnnaTheBest

Anna <3 Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna <3 Gm App   Anna <3 Gm App I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 10:18 am

can u tell me the cilent website ? add me if u have skype and send me it Skype:anna.anime
Back to top Go down
AnnaTheBest

Anna <3 Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna <3 Gm App   Anna <3 Gm App I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 10:26 am

k Sry innocence can u send me the cilent website ?
Back to top Go down
{Wz}Moon
GFX Artist
GFX Artist
{Wz}Moon

Anime Points : 22

Anna <3 Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna <3 Gm App   Anna <3 Gm App I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 10:26 am

Leeched gm app, And wtf format are you using O_O

Denied
Back to top Go down
AnnaTheBest

Anna <3 Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna <3 Gm App   Anna <3 Gm App I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 10:31 am

Kk thnx alot u hate me that's the problem
Back to top Go down
Innocence
VIP
VIP
Innocence

Anna <3 Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna <3 Gm App   Anna <3 Gm App I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 10:33 am

Nobody hates you, It's the format you're using. Your application ain't even that good in all honesty, Sorry :\. It's the cold truth of reality.

~Johnny
Back to top Go down
AnnaTheBest

Anna <3 Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna <3 Gm App   Anna <3 Gm App I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 10:34 am

1.Why im Denied?
2.What did i do?
3.Im Sry
Back to top Go down
Innocence
VIP
VIP
Innocence

Anna <3 Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna <3 Gm App   Anna <3 Gm App I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 10:38 am

For starters, You didn't really follow the format which is posted here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Second of all, Your grammar and way of handling things aren't the worlds best.

You also degraded yourself and others in your own application which I've never seen done.

These are some reasons why you were denied.

~Johnny
Back to top Go down
AnnaTheBest

Anna <3 Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna <3 Gm App   Anna <3 Gm App I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 11:05 am

by the way im qutting
Back to top Go down
Innocence
VIP
VIP
Innocence

Anna <3 Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna <3 Gm App   Anna <3 Gm App I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 3:21 pm

All because you're denied, You're going to quit? That's not really mature at all.

But, if you quit, Hope you have a good time and enjoy wherever you go.

~Johnny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anna <3 Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna <3 Gm App   Anna <3 Gm App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anna <3 Gm App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeMS :: ¤ Staff Application Results ¤ :: Denied Applications-
Jump to: